Sunday, May 19, is Confirmation Sunday during our 10 am worship service. Come celebrate and congratulate the six students who have completed the two-year study.
Good Friday Service at St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, April 19, 6 pm
5271 Scotts Valley Drive
All Church Work Day at Community Covenant Church, April 20, 9 am to noon
Easter Sunrise Service at Twin Lakes State Beach, April 21, 7 am
Easter Worship Service here at Community Covenant Church, April 21, 10 am
Don’t miss our annual congregational meeting on Sunday, January 27 after church (around 11:30 am). 2018 annual reports will be given and the 2019 budget will be presented/voted on, as well as the 2019 Leadership Team. Before the meeting, a soup lunch fundraiser will be held. All donations will go toward the youth summer mission trip. Childcare will be available. Everyone is welcome; members, please plan to attend.
We will have a family candlelight service on Christmas Eve at 5 pm.
There will be no service on Sunday December 30. We will be giving our volunteers a break from serving and will return to our regular 10 am worship on Sunday, January 6, 2019.
All are welcome at Community Game Night, Wednesday December 12, 7 pm in the Fireside Room. Bring your favorite game or enjoy the ones we have! Contact Rosie Alexander at email@example.com if you have questions.
The Fall Festival is Sunday, October 14 at 12 pm at Mission Springs Frontier Ranch. It will be a potluck this year with bounce houses and ping pong. Confirmation and Youth Groups will not meet that Sunday.
We will need your help to set up for the Fall Festival. Meet at the top of Frontier Ranch at
5 pm Saturday, October 13.
All are welcome at Community Game Night, Wednesday October 10, 7 pm in the Fireside Room. Bring your favorite game or enjoy the ones we have! Contact Rosie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Our worship service time returns to 10:00 am on Sunday, September 2.
- September 2, Worship Service returns to Sundays at 10 am
- September 2, Youth Helper Paint Pouring Party, after church, CE Bldg
- September 3, Labor Day, Office Closed
- September 5, Community Game Night, 7 pm in the Fireside Room
- September 5 & 19, Men’s Bible Study continues, 6:30 pm in the Library. Meets the first & third Tuesday of the month.
- September 9, Confirmation begins, Sundays after church in the Youth Room
- September 11, Adult Bible Study kicks off with an ice cream social at the home of Gerry Cox at 2 pm.
- September 16, Youth Groups begin with a progressive dinner. Details to follow.
- September 18, Adult Bible Study first meeting, 10 am in the Fireside Room. Meets the first & third Tuesday of the month thereafter.
- September 24, Women’s Breakfast, 9 am Auntie Mame’s Restaurant in Scotts Valley
Meets the fourth Monday of the month.