All are welcome at Community Game Night, Wednesday October 10, 7 pm in the Fireside Room. Bring your favorite game or enjoy the ones we have! Contact Rosie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Our worship service time returns to 10:00 am on Sunday, September 2.
- September 2, Worship Service returns to Sundays at 10 am
- September 2, Youth Helper Paint Pouring Party, after church, CE Bldg
- September 3, Labor Day, Office Closed
- September 5, Community Game Night, 7 pm in the Fireside Room
- September 5 & 19, Men’s Bible Study continues, 6:30 pm in the Library. Meets the first & third Tuesday of the month.
- September 9, Confirmation begins, Sundays after church in the Youth Room
- September 11, Adult Bible Study kicks off with an ice cream social at the home of Gerry Cox at 2 pm.
- September 16, Youth Groups begin with a progressive dinner. Details to follow.
- September 18, Adult Bible Study first meeting, 10 am in the Fireside Room. Meets the first & third Tuesday of the month thereafter.
- September 24, Women’s Breakfast, 9 am Auntie Mame’s Restaurant in Scotts Valley
Meets the fourth Monday of the month.
On Sunday, June 4, we will move our service time one half hour earlier to 9:30 am. The earlier worship time will provide an opportunity to serve the local summer camp staff.
Sunday, April 25, at 11:30 am. Please bring a crock pot of chili, a salad or some cornbread (or whatever you like!) and enjoy fellowship with your church family on our patio.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 15, Office Closed
Adult Bible Study – Tuesday, January 16, 10 am, Fireside Room
Men’s Bible Study – Wednesday, January 17, 6:30 pm, Library
Club 4-5 – Friday, January 19, 7-8:30 pm at church
Youth Groups – Resume Sunday, January 21
ECC Midwinter Conference – Monday, January 22 – Friday, January 26 in Chicago, IL
Annual Meeting 2018 – Sunday, January 28, right after church. We will vote on the 2018 budget and the Leadership Team. The church is providing a soup lunch prior to the meeting and there will also be a youth appeal for funds for their CHIC trip in July.
We will be giving our volunteers a break from serving and will return to our regular 10 am worship on Sunday, January 7, 2018.
Fall Festival – Sunday, October 8, noon to 2 pm at Frontier Ranch at Mission Springs Conference Center. There will be a taco cart, bounce houses and a dessert potluck. Please bring a dessert to share. Suggested donation $5/person to cover costs.
Wings Harvest Jamboree – Sunday, October 15, 3-8 pm, Aptos Village Park. Fundraiser to benefit Wings Homeless Advocacy – tri tip BBQ, square dance caller, games for kids. Tickets available at www.wingsadvocacy.org
Faith Communities Shelter – Saturday, October 21, 5:30 pm, St. Philip’s Episcopal Church. Join Pastor Jeremiah in serving dinner to 16-20 homeless individuals before they are housed overnight at St. Philip’s church.
Congregational Business Meeting – Sunday, October 22, 11 am, in the sanctuary. Members, please plan to attend.
Club 4-5 – Youth Group for grades 4 and 5 will meet Saturday, October 28, 4 pm, at church.
Young Life Santa Cruz Silent Auction & Banquet – Saturday, October 28, 5 pm, Chaminade Resort & Spa. For tickets contact Young Life office 831.423.5478 email@example.com
- Tuesday, September 19, 10 am, Adult Bible Study in the Fireside Room
- Wednesday, September 20, 6:30 pm, Men’s Bible Study in the Library
- Sunday, September 24, 11 am, Confirmation in Youth Room
- Sunday, September 24, 11 am, Children’s Ministry Volunteer Training in CE Bldg.
- Sunday, September 24, 6 – 7:30 pm, Middle Youth Groups in Youth Room
- Sunday, September 24, 6:45 – 8:15 pm, High School Youth Groups in Youth Room
- Monday, September 25, 9 am, Women’s Breakfast at Auntie Mame’s in Scotts Valley
- Friday, September 29, 7 pm, Club 4-5 in Sanctuary